Get golf lessons from anywhere!
Do you want to work on your golf game, but can’t make it out to see us in person? That’s no problem. Now, you can get golf instruction from your living room, yard, garage or anywhere with our online training program. Getting started is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Email two videos of your swing (see instruction below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put ONLINE LESSON REQUEST as the subject. In the email, identify your preferred ball flight and describe the kind of issues you’re having with your game.
- Pay the invoice. You will receive an invoice through square for the online lesson fee of $50
- Once paid, you will receive an email from a CoachNow. This is where you will be able to view your lesson.
- What will you receive? A video analysis of your golf swing and a recap of how to improve it which could consist of everything from drills to training aids that can speed up the learning process.
How to record your swing:
- You are going to record your swing from two angles; front on and down the line
- From the front on view, position the camera at the golfers hand height directly in front of the golfer.
- From the down the line view, position the camera at the golfers hand height and in line with the toe line.
- After you hit the shot, shortly explain the ball flight you just hit.
- Do not film in “slow mo”.
- Trim the video to include just the golf swing and explanation.
- If possible, use a tripod or selfie stick to minimize camera movement.
Ready to get started? Record your swing and email me at email@example.com today!